Just like a cap or hat is placed on your head, a crown is placed on the tooth structure just above the gum line. We provide dental crowns to:
- Strengthen a weakened tooth either due to decay, trauma or cracks
- Restore a worn-down bite and smile
- Support a tooth after root canal treatment
Our highly trained dentists use quality dental crowns made here in Melbourne.
It is important to note that even though crowns are fixed permanently, the tooth underneath will still be subject to decay. You need to take care of this tooth as you would a natural tooth with:
- Consistent brushing and flossing
- Regular visits to the dentist for professional cleaning